About This Course
This course comprises of Online Training Sessions supported by Mock Interviews and Commonly Asked Questions which will help you to understand the crucial concepts and practices of the Recruitment Process.
By enrolling into this Course, you will be trained for the following skills:
- Business Etiquette
- Business Communication
- Dressing up the Right Way!
- Answering Interview Questions in a Structured Manner
- Making the Right Impact on the Interviewer
- The art of Positive Body Language
By enrolling into this course, you will become a part of the Bi-Monthly ‘Ask-me-Anything’ Live Session. You will get to Interact personally with The Wolf of Job Street and ask all your career related doubts.
Take this Interview Training Course at Guby Rogers Academy now, to get ahead of the curve and take your Interview Preparation to the Next Level!
- Zeal to Learn, Improve and Grow
- No experience or special materials are required
- Consistency and concentrated efforts
- Job Seekers
- College Students
- Working Professionals
- Employees looking for a Role Change
- Employees Looking for a Job Upgrade
- Students applying for College Admissions
Concept and purpose of an Interview1:36
Process and checklist to be followed1:09
Knowing your type5:39
Types of Interviews5:39
Creating an Impression1:03
What is recruiter looking for?2:18
What to wear?0:24
Three types of questions that can be asked6:44
Predicting the Unpredicted4:02
Post Interviews follow up4:02
Mistakes to Avoid2:41
Practical aspect & mocks1:09
Founder & CEO